You need to make a lot of decisions before beginning your final project and do some research. You are doing an original, extensive presentation demonstrating clear comprehension of some philosophical theory as well as an ability to tie it into real-world questions and get fellow teens thinking about its implications.
1. Who are you going to work with?
2. What topic/question will you address?
3. What 3 philosophers (minimum) will you incorporate?
4. How will you fill a minimum of 40 minutes (max 2 blocks)?
5. How will you incorporate media (from TV to Film)?
6. What will your presentation component look like?
7. How will you make it interactive with discussion?
8. How will you grab attention at the opening?
9. How will you grade class participation (yes, you have to)?
10. What kind of format will you use?
-Creative Film/Art piece with Q+A
-And many more options...
Your goal is to group up, think, and by the end of the block post as much as you possibly can about your idea for the project. Only one group member needs to post it, but this is a quiz grade based on EFFORT.
Make sure you completed the previous blogs, too!